The special “Collaborative Expo Corner” in the Japan International Welding Show
The special exhibition will be set up within the Japan International Welding Show.
The collaboration between the International Conference and the “Collaborative Expo Corner” in Japan International Welding Show
- What are the goals which each industry aims to realize carbon neutrality?
- What innovation would be required in welding and joining technologies to achieve goals?
- To exhibit at the “Collaborative Expo Corner”
- To present at the International Conference
The Common Theme for both International Conference on Welding and Joining and
the“Collaborative Expo Corner” in Japan International Welding Show
Innovative Welding and Joining Technologies to achieve Carbon Neutrality and
promote Sustainable Development
Topics of IIW2022 International Conference on Welding and Joining
The following topics will be covered in the International Conference on Welding and Joining.
- Welding and joining technology to achieve hydrogen society
Hydrogen supply chain: Hydrogen fuel stations, Hydrogen carriers, Plants, etc.
Utilization of hydrogen: Hydrogen vehicles, Hydrogen turbine
- Welding and joining technology for the use of fusion energy
ITER (Nuclear fusion and Future reactor, etc)
- Welding and joining technology for the use of natural energy
Offshore wind power generation
- Engineering revolution with 3D Additive Manufacturing (AM) technology
- Innovative new materials and their welding and joining technologies
- - Weight reduction of automobiles by new materials and their weld joining technology (e.g., ultrahigh- strength steel, etc.)
- Automation of production by Digital transformation (DX) (building, shipbuilding)
- - Factory robot welding and on-site robot welding in steel structure construction
- - IoT in shipbuilding (in-line inspection of welding, etc.)
- - Smart factory in welding shop
2022 Japan International Welding Show
- 13-16 July 2022
- Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, Japan
- The Japan Welding Engineering Society
Sanpo Publications Incorporated
Access to the Venue
You will be transferred to an external website by clicking the image above.