- DAIHEN contributes a lot to the manufacturing technology of customers all over the world by world-leading welding & mechatronics technologies.
When supporting the welding machines, robots, peripherals, and systems, DAIHEN understands deeply the needs of customers, and will provide solutions enhancing customer’s benefit and added value. DAIHEN will continue to expand oversea bases around the world, and to improve the welding & mechatronics technologies which has been cultivated many years, furthermore. DAIHEN will support a wide range of global markets and connect people in the world by providing its own “DAIHEN Only-one Products” in the run-up to other companies from Japan where is the country creating cutting-edge manufacturing technology.
- Founded in 1930, Iwatani Corporation began its business by selling oxygen, carbide, and welding rods. Since then, Iwatani has provided a wide range of products, including energy, industrial gases, materials, and food products, based on our corporate philosophy: Become a person needed by society, as those needed by society can prosper. Our main business, the Energy business delivers consumer LPG to households across Japan which we hold the largest share of the retail and wholesale market. Also, Iwatani has accumulated a lengthy history and extensive experience with and expertise in commercial hydrogen activities with a 70% share of the hydrogen market in Japan. Iwatani’s Machinery business involves an extensive lineup of technologies, including semiconductor production equipment, robots and welding equipment. Combining options such as gas supply, gas equipment maintenance, materials supply, and machinery and equipment, we propose optimal solutions that meet the diverse needs of customer production processes.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) Group is one of the world’s leading industrial groups, spanning energy, logistics & infrastructure, industrial machinery, aerospace and defense.
MHI Group combines cutting-edge technology with deep experience to deliver innovative, integrated solutions that help to realize a carbon neutral world, improve the quality of life and ensure a safer world.
For more information, please visit www.mhi.com or follow our insights and stories on www.spectra.mhi.com
NIPPON STEEL CORPORATION
- Nippon Steel is Japan’s largest and one of the world’s leading integrated steel producers. Beyond its 6 steelworks in Japan, Nippon Steel makes a wide range of value added steel products in more than 15 countries.
The Nippon Steel group has four businesses segments: steelmaking and steel fabrication, engineering and construction, chemicals and materials, and system solutions. Steelmaking business generates close to 90% of revenue, and other three business segments, which are derived from the steelmaking business, support and generate synergy with the steelmaking business, while providing excellent products and services to society.
The Nippon Steel Group's values are to ""Pursue world leading technologies and manufacturing capabilities, and contribute to society by providing excellent products and services."" Nippon Steel contributes to achieving the United Nation's SDGs, through providing solutions to social problems by its high value added steel products, and through environmental management initiatives “Eco Process” “Eco Solutions” “Eco Products” and “Innovating technology Development”.
NIPPON STEEL WELDING & ENGINEERING CO., LTD.
- NIPPON STEEL WELDING & ENGINEERING is a subsidiary company of NIPPON STEEL which is Japan’s largest and one of the world's leading integrated steel producers. Over 80 years, we supply the various welding consumables used for FCAW, SMAW, GMAW, GTAW and welding equipment included plasma welding. We are the first and only Japanese manufacturer to mass produce the Seamless Flux Cored Wire since 1981, which has excellent performance and quality. We promise to provide appropriate solutions and make a breakthrough for your welding situation.
Panasonic Connect Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Connect Co., Ltd. was established on April 1, 2022 as part of the Panasonic Group’s switch to an operating company system. With roughly 28,500 employees worldwide and annual sales of JPY818 billion (approx. USD7.5 billion) the company plays a central role in the growth of the Panasonic Group’s B2B solutions business and provides new value to its customers by combining advanced hardware, intelligent software solutions, and a wealth of knowledge in industrial engineering accumulated in its over 100-year history. The company’s purpose is to “Change Work, Advance Society, Connect to Tomorrow.” By driving innovation in the supply chain, public services, infrastructure, and entertainment sectors, Panasonic Connect aims to contribute to the realization of a sustainable society and to ensure well-being for all.
- Shimadzu corporation is a comprehensive analytical, measuring and testing instruments manufacturer with a history of 145 years.
Our various analytical instruments, testing machines and non-destructive inspection equipment contribute to research & development and quality control in the fields of welding and joining.
At this IIW2022 Tokyo, we propose a new non-destructive inspection equipment MIV which utilizes ultrasonic optical imaging technology.
MIV makes it easy to inspect defects near the surface, such as poor jointing of dissimilar material, coating, painting or thermal spraying peeling, which are difficult with conventional non-destructive inspection.
During IIW2022, we will be demonstrating with samples made by joining and adhering dissimilar materials, so please come to the Shimadzu booth.
- IHI Corporation is a comprehensive heavy-industry manufacturer working to create value for customers in four main areas?Resource, Energy and Environment; Social Infrastructure and Offshore Facilities; Industrial Systems and General-purpose Machinery; and Aero Engine, Space and Defense. IHI’s history extends back to the establishment of Ishikawajima Shipyard, Japan’s first modern shipbuilding facility, in 1853. The name IHI Corporation was adopted in 2007 to help strengthen the company’s global brand.
IHI is deeply committed to contributing to society through technology, combining diverse engineering capabilities to meet expanding global needs for energy, urbanization and industrialization, and transportation efficiency.
The Japan Welding Material Association
- The Japan Welding Material Association(JWMA) is promoting the production, distribution, application and trading of welding material, which is essential for the development of economy, industries, improvement of people's living. In addition, JWMA collects and provides various statistics of welding material industry, and works on improvement of technology, quality and environment issues to develop Japanese welding material industry.
Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Together with about 100 group companies in Japan and overseas, Kawasaki Heavy Industries oversees the formation of a "technology corporate group." Our technological capabilities, polished over a history that exceeds a century, send diverse products forth into wide-ranging fields that go beyond land, sea, and air, extending from the ocean depths to space. Through the development of unique and broad businesses unmatched elsewhere, we will continue to create new values that solve the issues facing our customers and society.
ClassNK (Nippon Kaiji Kyokai)
- Established in 1899, ClassNK (Nippon Kaiji Kyokai) is a classification society dedicated to safety and environmental protection through third-party certification. ClassNK has conducted diverse technical services including surveys and classifications of ships and marine structures based on its own rules, statutory certifications on behalf of more than 100 flag states. ClassNK has committed to provide the industry with its full support to pave the way for digitalization and decarbonization challenges through the expanding certification service and R&D with industry partners.
DENGENSHA TOA CO.,LTD.
- Since its foundation in 1935, DENGESHA TOA has made enormous contribution to aircraft production in early years of our company and to the prosperity of the automobile industry in later years by supplying numerous high performances, high efficiency welders. We have provided various other industries including steel, construction material, and household appliance, with superior welding technology for production to help modernize and advance wide variety of industries.
We will make further advancement to become leading manufacturer of joining machine.
JFE Steel Corporation
- Challenging sprit, flexibility and sincerity.
JFE Steel contributes to society with world's most innovative technology.
Kobe Steel, Ltd.
- At Kobe Steel’s Welding Business, quality is considered one of the pillars of our management strategy. Working from this basic tenet, and drawing on our strengths as a general welding product manufacturer specialist in technologies such as welding materials; welding robots, equipment, and power sources; as well as the welding process, our goal is to always be the most reliable welding solutions company in the world.
NISSAN TANAKA Corporation
- Since our establishment in 1917, we have contributed to the industry as a leading company in various cutting equipment and gas control equipment.
In 2002, we expanded our industrial gas and welding equipment business as NISSAN TANAKA and provide a wide range of accurate solutions with further synergies.
As a future-oriented company, we continue to provide cutting, welding, and gas control products to satisfy customer needs.
We make efforts to provide environmentally-friendly products and services, and continuously promotes environmental activities.
Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- Since its founding in 1915, our company has focused on the development of innovative technologies and products in the field of electric motors, the world's first and foremost.
By offering solutions that utilize digital data, as well as products developed based on our company's core technologies of motion control, robotics, and power conversion, we aim to help customers solve their management issues and create new added value toward the realization of a sustainable society.
DAIDO STEEL CO., Ltd.
- DAIDO STEEL started the mass production of solid wire for the first time in Japan in 1955.
We supply various kinds of welding wires such as mild steel, stainless steel and titanium as a pioneer of the solid wire for gas shield arc welding.
Denyo Co., Ltd.
- Since our founding in 1948, Denyo continues to create engine-driven welders that meet customers’ demands. Denyo products are used not only in construction and manufacturing but also at oil, gas, and mining worksites. With Denyo, you’ll find exceptional performance and a ruggedness unique to all our products.
- Hitachi, Ltd. contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business. Hitachi is focused on strengthening its contribution to the Environment, the Resilience of business and social infrastructure as well as comprehensive programs to enhance Security & Safety.
JAPAN POWER ENGINEERING AND INSPECTATION CORPORATION
- JAPEIC is a safety review agency authorized by the ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. We has been engaged in inspection and research activities for the purpose of ensuring power plant safety. We deliver safety and hope in the new century with our high quality reliable technology.
Koike Sanso Kogyo Co.,Ltd.
- KOIKE was founded in 1918 and company provide industry leading technology in Gas, Welding and Cutting to the worldwide.
Furthermore, KOIKE's original Dual Beam Control(DBC)-FIBER technology creates future of cutting.
- Komatsu is a construction machinery company that develops and manufactures full lineup of machinery from utility class to mining class and meets variety of customer needs. In addition, Komatsu is developing various businesses such as industrial machinery and a leading company representing each industry.
SAMPO PUBLIATIONS, INC.
- SANPO PUBLICATIONS, INC is a specialized publishing company develops all media related to welding.